not a year book where everton is featured with other children that i don't care about and their accomplishments, which again, i don't care about...
but a year book consisting of every month and milestone of everton's first precious year of life.
i made it on shutterfly and seriously, if you're a mama who loves to sit at a computer while the kid's napping like i do, get an account with them! they always have great discounts goin on and every once in a while, they'll send you a code to your e-mail for a free book!
with everton's book i only paid $12 when it usually costs about $30.
granted, i also had a gift card, but with their dealios and free shipping offers you feel like you're paying next to nothing on something that is top quality.
you create the book online then send it off, all online, and they'll ship it right back to you.
i find this process a heck of a lot easier than scrapbooking so i WILL be able to make one for ALL of my kids. mark.my.words.

and i even included a whole page dedicated to everton's extra thumb and removal of said thumb, just to prove it once existed.
and this was the first photo book i made documenting brett's and my love from the beginning.
and this book was $8, i just had to pay for shipping.
now onto the blog books...

What a great idea! I am regreting not doing this with my Samuel. :( Well I guess it's still not too late, I do have lots of pictures I could use and I do like to write.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing this! :)