Ashlyn cries when we try to take her out of the swing! Did he ever like it? I think Ashlyn could live in a swing, Haidyn too! I think that is an Alyssa face he is giving :)
LOLOLOL!!! that is too funny! totally a Alyssa face...my kids always have loved the swings...even now, when we go to the park, I have to put a time limit, as thats all they want to do!
bahahaha! best picture ever! and I love those chunky legs in shorts! ridiculously cute!
ReplyDeletehahaha loooooves that swing, totally!
ReplyDeleteAshlyn cries when we try to take her out of the swing! Did he ever like it? I think Ashlyn could live in a swing, Haidyn too! I think that is an Alyssa face he is giving :)
ReplyDeleteLOLOLOL!!! that is too funny! totally a Alyssa face...my kids always have loved the swings...even now, when we go to the park, I have to put a time limit, as thats all they want to do!
ReplyDelete