remember when i made white chocolate cranberry blondies one year for a Christmas party?
well i found another kind of blondie that i'm head over heels for.
CAKE BATTER BLONDIES
click HERE for recipe
lately i've been craving anything cake batter flavored with rainbow sprinkles and i came upon this blog recipe that has just that. not wanting another pregnancy craving meltdown i made sure to have the magical ingredients on hand.
and daaaaaaaannnnnnng these were so good and so lethal.
pretty sure i put my poor baby in another diabetic coma.
the recipe says that white chocolate chips are optional but i found them to be an absolute must.
the recipe is seriously so easy and didn't take long at all.
gooey, colorful, decadent, and just freakin delicious.
just exactly what this hungry hungry preggo needs.
i totally LOVE blondies! they're pretty too! I'll have to make them sometime :)
ReplyDeleteYum! That looks so good. We just barely had dinner so looking at those delish photos just made my muffin top spill over my jeans.
ReplyDeleteThat is exactly what I don't need to be eating. I'm already obsessed!
ReplyDelete