I feel like I haven't read your blog forevs! I haven't seen an update on my feed until today, and i was thinking maybe she just hasn't blogged for a while, but you are on top of it and i just missed it! so cute! he's my favorite, still! Can't believe you went into Jamba juice! naughty! didn't you vow you would never step into one again like i did? ba ha ha ha. kidding. i still love the place.
I feel like I haven't read your blog forevs! I haven't seen an update on my feed until today, and i was thinking maybe she just hasn't blogged for a while, but you are on top of it and i just missed it! so cute! he's my favorite, still! Can't believe you went into Jamba juice! naughty! didn't you vow you would never step into one again like i did? ba ha ha ha. kidding. i still love the place.
ReplyDeleteIt's freaky when Utah starts to grow on you, eh?
ReplyDeleteAlso, I want to have picnics with my babies...when I have some!