like a villain.
anyone who knows me, knows how lazy i can be. i LOVE hangin out, watching movies and junking out. but lately i've been feeling blehhhhh. so having vegas as a goal to get in shape, knowing i'll probably eat my weight at all those buffets, i decided to go to the gym. and often. brett's been the best motivator and the best fitness trainer. also i have a few friends that are great workout buddies too, when brett can't come with me. i think it's been fun learning all those contraptions at the gym and how good i feel after a good workout. i have more energy throughout the day and i'm just happier. also working out helps me to eat healthier. we'll see how long this all lasts...
maybe i'll look like this one day!?


I'm the same way! I've been doing my Wii Fit Plus since Christmas and I now love working out too! lol.. love the photoshop job on the picture. You'd look good as a blonde! lol ;P
ReplyDelete