12.24.2012

Christmas cuddlin

Christmas is a-comin and we've been a-cuddlin with the fam.  kyla, travis, and hazel drove up from cedar city, we picked up my sis erin from slc, and my mom and dad have been hanging out with us.  we have quite the packed house.  as traditions go for a lot of LDS families, we went to see the salt lake temple's Christmas lights at temple square.  our family favors the DC temple's lights but we're pretty lucky enough to live close to this temple soooo we're cool with that.  we also wanted to see if the babies gave a crap about the lights too. and i think they did.


my sweet niece, hazel, who'll throw the duck face when you ask her to smile.




sunday pics.  everton just can't believe Christmas is in a few days!  jk he probably just saw a dog or something.


the thrilled grandparents.


the caldwells and company wish you a super and safe Merry Christmas!!

p.s. everton is doing A-OK (thanks be to drugs) and just has a gollum cough due to his bronchitis woo hoo!

2 comments:

  1. My kid too! 'Tis the season I guess...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everton is SO stinking awesome. I love the pictures you post of him. The best one, is of him on Bretts shoulders. I think that one needs a frame. Shooot, I'd frame it in MY house it's so adorable.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...