10.01.2012

teal the cows come home

it was everton's first sunday in a while not wearing a romper or khaki shorts to church.
so OF COURSE i had to take a ton of pics and blog about it.

a very sweet awkward smile.





everton is not impressed

so long sweet summer.  i think we're ready for fall!
i think.

10 comments:

  1. He is SOOOO freaking CUTE!! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh cute shirt! I love the tie/shirt combo! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um. Adorable! Everton has great taste in ties.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a little stud. Seriously. That tie? Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww!!! I want to see sweet little Ev in a romper...I LOVE rompers. But he does look adorable in his little man church outfit :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goshhh he is the cutest! I love his little tie :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. just found your blog. oh my goodness your son is SO ADORABLE! newest follower here.

    kerrirogers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...