4.18.2012

preparation

i am in the process of putting/planning together my baby boy's first birthday party.
i was in denial this whole month of everton turning one that i put off planning his party.  it was seriously only last week when i realized that we planned to have his party THIS SATURDAY.  a week before he actually turns one.  but still, i'm dragging my feet in disbelief.  
but yet, i'm so excited!  everton's been alive for a whole year and we're ready to celebrate.
everton get ready for the party of your sweet baby life.



 









4 comments:

  1. Isn't it so crazy how fast that birthday comes?! I was also in denial, and still am actually. :) Good luck on the party prep!

    ReplyDelete
  2. almost one?!? no way!!! LOVE those pictures of everton btw

    ReplyDelete
  3. i can't believe he's a year old already. Man, good luck with the party planning! I'm sure it'll be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I secretly had a small panic attack when Ainsley turned one....and again when she turned two. But hey it's life and it's so much fun watching them grow and learn.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...