11.09.2010

a little heartbeat

15 weeks.

today i had a baby appointment and it was my third one so far.  we didn't do an ultrasound this time but we got to listen to the heartbeat again.  and it feels SOO good to hear it.  it was fast and really healthy.  we could also hear some other thumps which turned out to be the baby kicking!  i couldn't feel the kicks at the time but i swear i've felt a few at night when i'm lying still in bed.  one time i sneezed and right after were these 3 little "knocks" in my tummy.  the feeling of being pregnant as of right now i would describe as a really big toot that just won't come out.  sleeping has been really uncomfortable.  nausea isn't as bad now that i'm in my 2nd trimester but i still have my barfy days.  seriously i'd rather have it once in a while than every freaking day.  also as of right now the random bouts of dizziness has been sucking.  next baby appointment we find out what we're having. eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

being the month of thanks, everytime i blog i shall end with something i'm thankful for.

and today, i'm extremely thankful for a healthy fetus and its strong heartbeat.  ♥  

3 comments:

  1. I am thankful too! I hope that everything continues to go smoothly and you feel better everyday! There is a point where you feel good, and then you get closer to the end and it gets worse again, but never as bad as the beginning. I am so excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awl! I'm so excited for you! :-) ... You better post tons of pictures girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! That is so exciting. Hope everything goes well. Just let me know if you need anything. I'm just right upstairs.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...